Details about Nathan J. Ashby
Access statistics for papers by Nathan J. Ashby.
Last updated 2020-03-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Income Inequality and Economic Freedom in the U.S. States
(Income Inequality and Economic Freedom in the U.S. States)
Working Papers, Department of Economics, West Virginia University View citations (9)
See also Journal Article in Public Choice (2008)
- PROPERTY RIGHTS, TRADE, AND THE QUALITY OF LIFE: A CROSS-SECTIONAL ANALYSIS USING ALTERNATIVE MEASURES
Working Papers, Department of Economics, West Virginia University View citations (1)
- THE EFFECT OF ECONOMIC FREEDOM ON MIGRATION FLOWS BETWEEN U.S. STATES: IS ECONOMIC FREEDOM A DETERMINANT OF FLOW DIFFERENTIALS?
Working Papers, Department of Economics, West Virginia University
- ASSESSING THE IMPACTS OF LABOR MARKET AND DETERRENCE VARIABLES ON CRIME RATES IN MEXICO
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2013, 31, (4), 669-690 View citations (4)
- Foreign direct investment and industry response to organized crime: The Mexican case
European Journal of Political Economy, 2013, 30, (C), 80-91 View citations (14)
- Heterogeneous firm response to organized crime: Evidence from FDI in Mexico
Journal of International Management, 2013, 19, (2), 176-194 View citations (12)
- The determinants of immigration from Mexico to the United States: a state-to-state analysis
Applied Economics Letters, 2013, 20, (7), 638-641 View citations (4)
- Institutions and Human Progress: An Analysis of International Pooled Data
Eastern Economic Journal, 2009, 35, (3), 396-414 View citations (1)
- Income inequality and economic freedom in the U.S. states
Public Choice, 2008, 134, (3), 329-346 View citations (49)
See also Working Paper (2006)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.