Details about John Ele-Ojo Ataguba
Access statistics for papers by John Ele-Ojo Ataguba.
Last updated 2021-02-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- the Determinants of Multidimensional Poverty in Nsukka, Nigeria
PEP Policy Briefs, Partnership for Economic Policy (PEP) View citations (1)
Also in Working Papers PMMA, PEP-PMMA (2011)
- Estimating the willingness to pay for community healthcare insurance in rural Nigeria
Working Papers PMMA, PEP-PMMA View citations (10)
- Assessing financial protection in health: Does the choice of poverty line matter?
Health Economics, 2021, 30, (1), 186-193
- An Alternative Approach to Decomposing the Redistributive Effect of Health Financing Between and Within Groups Using the Gini Index: The Case of Out-of-Pocket Payments in Nigeria
Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, 2020, 18, (6), 747-757 View citations (1)
- COVID-19 Pandemic, a War to be Won: Understanding its Economic Implications for Africa
Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, 2020, 18, (3), 325-328 View citations (18)
- Explaining changes in wealth inequalities in child health: The case of stunting and wasting in Nigeria
PLOS ONE, 2020, 15, (9), 1-16
- Health Financing in Sub-Saharan Africa: From Analytical Frameworks to Empirical Evaluation
Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, 2020, 18, (6), 743-746
- Socio‐economic inequality in health service utilisation: Does accounting for seasonality in health‐seeking behaviour matter?
Health Economics, 2019, 28, (11), 1370-1376 View citations (1)
- A reassessment of global antenatal care coverage for improving maternal health using sub-Saharan Africa as a case study
PLOS ONE, 2018, 13, (10), 1-17
- The incidence of health financing in South Africa: findings from a recent data set
Health Economics, Policy and Law, 2018, 13, (1), 68-91
- Assessing income redistributive effect of health financing in Zambia
Social Science & Medicine, 2017, 189, (C), 1-10 View citations (1)
- Assessing equitable health financing for universal health coverage: a case study of South Africa
Applied Economics, 2016, 48, (35), 3293-3306 View citations (2)
- Universal health coverage: Assessing service coverage and financial protection for all
American Journal of Public Health, 2016, 106, (10), 1780-1781
- Health Insurance Coverage Within Households: The Case of Private Health Insurance in South Africa
The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, 2014, 39, (4), 712-726 View citations (1)
- Monitoring and Evaluating Progress towards Universal Health Coverage in South Africa
PLOS Medicine, 2014, 11, (9), 1-3 View citations (1)
- Economic behavior of medicine retailers and access to anti-malarials
International Journal of Social Economics, 2013, 40, (4), 367-384
- Multidimensional poverty assessment: applying the capability approach
International Journal of Social Economics, 2013, 40, (4), 331-354 View citations (6)
- POLITICAL ECONOMY AND HISTORY: MAKING SENSE OF HEALTH FINANCING IN SUB‐SAHARAN AFRICA
Journal of International Development, 2013, 25, (3), 297-309 View citations (1)
- Who benefits from health services in South Africa?
Health Economics, Policy and Law, 2013, 8, (1), 21-46 View citations (5)
- Alcohol policy and taxation in South Africa
Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, 2012, 10, (1), 65-76
- Explaining health inequalities in South Africa: A political economy perspective
Development Southern Africa, 2012, 29, (5), 756-764
- Reassessing catastrophic health-care payments with a Nigerian case study
Health Economics, Policy and Law, 2012, 7, (3), 309-326 View citations (5)
- The Impact of Health Insurance on Health-care Utilisation and Out-of-Pocket Payments in South Africa
The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, 2012, 37, (4), 633-654 View citations (2)
- What do we know about pro-poor growth and regional poverty in Nigeria?
International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), 2012, 5, (3), 147-172 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.