Details about Frank J. Atkins
Access statistics for papers by Frank J. Atkins.
Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Canadian Real Wage Phillips Curve: A Sectoral Shift Interpretation
Working Papers, Calgary - Department of Economics View citations (1)
- AN ALTERNATIVE HYPOTHESIS FOR STRUCTURAL CHANGE IN CANADIAN DEMAND FOR MEAT
Working Papers, Calgary - Department of Economics
- Trend breaks and the fisher hypothesis in canada and the United States
Applied Economics, 2004, 36, (17), 1907-1913 View citations (9)
- Bounds Tests of the Gibson Paradox and the Fisher Effect: Evidence from Low-Frequency International Data
Manchester School, 2003, 71, (6), 673-679 View citations (12)
- An ARDL bounds test of the long-run Fisher effect in the United States and Canada
Journal of Macroeconomics, 2002, 24, (2), 255-266 View citations (26)
- Efficiency Effects of Premium-Setting Regimes under Workers' Compensation: Canada and the United States
Journal of Labor Economics, 1993, 11, (1), S38-69 View citations (13)
- Covered Interested Parity between Canada and the United States: Another Look Using Modern Time Series Methods
Empirical Economics, 1991, 16, (3), 325-34 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.