Details about Robert D. Atkinson
Access statistics for papers by Robert D. Atkinson.
Last updated 2015-06-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Economic Doctrines and Approaches to Climate Change Policy
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Technology and the future of metropolitan economies
Assessing the Midwest Economy, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago View citations (1)
- Designing a Global Trading System to Maximize Innovation
Global Policy, 2014, 5, (1), 57-62
- Economic doctrines and network policy
Telecommunications Policy, 2011, 35, (5), 413-425 View citations (6)
- Commentary on Gregory Tassey’s “Rationales and mechanisms for revitalizing US manufacturing R&D strategies”
The Journal of Technology Transfer, 2010, 35, (3), 334-338 View citations (3)
- Economic Doctrines and Innovation Policy
Innovations: Technology, Governance, Globalization, 2010, 5, (1), 163-206 View citations (2)
- An innovation economics agenda for the Obama administration
The Journal of Technology Transfer, 2009, 34, (4), 440-447
- Expanding the R&E tax credit to drive innovation, competitiveness and prosperity
The Journal of Technology Transfer, 2007, 32, (6), 617-628 View citations (13)
- The technology pork barrel, edited by Linda R. Cohen and Roger G. Noll. Washington, DC: The Brookings Institution, 1991, 400 pp. NPA
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 1992, 11, (4), 723-726
- Innovation policy making in a federalist system: Lessons from the states for U.S. federal innovation policy making
Research Policy, 1991, 20, (6), 559-577 View citations (6)
- Some States Take the Lead: Explaining the Formation of State Technology Policies
Economic Development Quarterly, 1991, 5, (1), 33-44 View citations (3)
- Regulation as Industrial Policy: A Case Study of the U.S. Auto Industry
Economic Development Quarterly, 1987, 1, (4), 358-373 View citations (1)
- The Past and Future of America’s Economy
Books, Edward Elgar Publishing View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.