Details about Bebonchu Atems
Access statistics for papers by Bebonchu Atems.
Last updated 2019-09-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- DO GLOBAL CRUDE OIL MARKET SHOCKS HAVE DIFFERENTIAL EFFECTS ON US REGIONS?
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2019, 23, (5), 1978-2008
- Public health expenditures, taxation, and growth
Health Economics, 2019, 28, (9), 1146-1150
- The effects of government spending shocks: Evidence from U.S. states
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2019, 74, (C), 65-80
- An empirical analysis of the relationship between entrepreneurship and income inequality
Small Business Economics, 2018, 51, (4), 905-922 View citations (2)
- Regional heterogeneity in the relationship between inequality and growth: Evidence from panel vector autoregressions
The Journal of Economic Asymmetries, 2018, 17, (C), 41-47 View citations (1)
- The Direct and Indirect (Spillover) Effects of Productive Government Spending on State Economic Growth
Growth and Change, 2018, 49, (1), 122-141 View citations (1)
- Outward FDI from the USA and host country financial transparency
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, 2016, 25, (8), 1122-1143
- Revisiting the statistical specification of near-multicollinearity in the logistic regression model
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, 2016, 20, (2), 199-210 View citations (1)
- Another look at tax policy and state economic growth: The long-run and short-run of it
Economics Letters, 2015, 127, (C), 64-67 View citations (2)
- Do exchange rates respond asymmetrically to shocks in the crude oil market?
Energy Economics, 2015, 49, (C), 227-238 View citations (33)
- Income inequality and economic growth: a panel VAR approach
Empirical Economics, 2015, 48, (4), 1541-1561 View citations (13)
- Intrarailroad and Intermodal Competition Impacts on Railroad Wheat Rates
Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, 2015, 54, (3), 24
- A NOTE ON THE DIFFERENTIAL REGIONAL EFFECTS OF INCOME INEQUALITY: EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE USING U.S. COUNTY-LEVEL DATA
Journal of Regional Science, 2013, 53, (4), 656-671 View citations (5)
- The spatial dynamics of growth and inequality: Evidence using U.S. county-level data
Economics Letters, 2013, 118, (1), 19-22 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.