Details about Bebonchu Atems
Access statistics for papers by Bebonchu Atems.
Last updated 2018-07-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Regional heterogeneity in the relationship between inequality and growth: Evidence from panel vector autoregressions
The Journal of Economic Asymmetries, 2018, 17, (C), 41-47
- The Direct and Indirect (Spillover) Effects of Productive Government Spending on State Economic Growth
Growth and Change, 2018, 49, (1), 122-141
- Outward FDI from the USA and host country financial transparency
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, 2016, 25, (8), 1122-1143
- Revisiting the statistical specification of near-multicollinearity in the logistic regression model
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, 2016, 20, (2), 199-210
- A note on the determinants of long-run aggregate state productivity growth
Applied Economics Letters, 2015, 22, (16), 1287-1292
- Another look at tax policy and state economic growth: The long-run and short-run of it
Economics Letters, 2015, 127, (C), 64-67 View citations (2)
- Do exchange rates respond asymmetrically to shocks in the crude oil market?
Energy Economics, 2015, 49, (C), 227-238 View citations (24)
- Income inequality and economic growth: a panel VAR approach
Empirical Economics, 2015, 48, (4), 1541-1561 View citations (6)
- Intrarailroad and Intermodal Competition Impacts on Railroad Wheat Rates
Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, 2015, 54, (3), 24
- A NOTE ON THE DIFFERENTIAL REGIONAL EFFECTS OF INCOME INEQUALITY: EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE USING U.S. COUNTY-LEVEL DATA
Journal of Regional Science, 2013, 53, (4), 656-671 View citations (3)
- The spatial dynamics of growth and inequality: Evidence using U.S. county-level data
Economics Letters, 2013, 118, (1), 19-22 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.