Details about Selena Aureli
Access statistics for papers by Selena Aureli.
Last updated 2020-04-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- The changing role of convention bureaus: An analysis of business models currently adopted by privately owned CBS
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Performance measurement in the networked context of convention and visitors bureaus (CVBs)
Annals of Tourism Research, 2019, 75, (C), 92-105 View citations (1)
- The Role of Existing Regulation and Discretion in Harmonising Non-Financial Disclosure
Accounting in Europe, 2019, 16, (3), 290-312
- Traditional management accounting tools in SMEs’ network. Do they foster partner dialogue and business innovation?
MANAGEMENT CONTROL, 2019, 2019/1 suppl., (1 suppl.), 35-50
- The Balanced Scorecard Logic in The Management Control and Reporting of Small Business Company Networks: A Case Study
Journal of Accounting and Management Information Systems, 2018, 17, (2), 191-215 View citations (1)
- Un framework integrato per la misura dell’innovazione del Piano Nazionale Scuola Digitale (PNSD)
MANAGEMENT CONTROL, 2018, 2018/1, (1), 139-164
- Controllo della performance nelle aziende dei servizi: contributi e tendenze
MANAGEMENT CONTROL, 2017, 2017/2, (2), 5-12
- Peformance Appraisal of Business Networks. How Small and Medium Enterprises Define and Monitor Network Objectives
MANAGEMENT CONTROL, 2016, 2016/1, (1), 35-58 View citations (2)
- Sustainability Disclosure after a Crisis: A Text Mining Approach
International Journal of Social Ecology and Sustainable Development (IJSESD), 2016, 7, (1), 35-49
- Rethinking the cross-border acquisition process in terms of territorial social responsibility
World Review of Entrepreneurship, Management and Sustainable Development, 2015, 11, (4), 429-451
- Web reputation and performance measurement systems in the hotel industry: An exploratory study in Italy
MANAGEMENT CONTROL, 2015, 2015/2, (2), 41-64
- The Penetration of Business Information Systems in Small and Medium-sized Enterprises in Italy and Hungary: A Comparative Study
EconStor Open Access Articles, 2014, 64-95 View citations (1)
- Investigation of risk management and risk disclosure practices of Italian listed local utilities
FINANCIAL REPORTING, 2013, 2013/1, (1), 121-167 View citations (2)
- The Network Contract and its Influence on Strategic Decision of Internationalization: Evidence from Italy
International Journal of Applied Behavioral Economics (IJABE), 2013, 2, (2), 23-40 View citations (1)
- An Investigation on Possible Links between Risk Management, Performance Measurement and Reward Schemes
Journal of Accounting and Management Information Systems, 2012, 11, (3), 306-334
- Networks’ Contribution To Small-Sized Firms’internationalization
The International Journal of Economic Behavior - IJEB, 2012, 2, (1), 47-66
- Il contratto di rete come strumento di sviluppo delle piccole e medie imprese. Un’analisi delle prime esperienze
ARGOMENTI, 2011, 2011/33, (33), 75-104 View citations (3)
- The Contribution of Entrepreneurial Orientation to the Corporate Performance: A Deeper Understanding
Chapter 2013-11 in The European Entrepreneurship: How Entrepreneurs (Should) Act in Global Business Environment. Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference, 9 – 11 September 2013, Albena, Bulgaria, 2014, pp 215-243
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.