Details about Hue Hwa Au Yong
Access statistics for papers by Hue Hwa Au Yong.
Last updated 2021-10-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Rights issues: Retail shareholders and their participation decisions
International Review of Finance, 2021, 21, (3), 917-944
- Stock market reaction to COVID-19: Evidence from U.S. Firms’ International exposure
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2021, 76, (C) View citations (8)
- Equity-linked executive compensation, hedging and foreign exchange exposure: Australian evidence
Australian Journal of Management, 2020, 45, (1), 72-93 View citations (1)
- A few good (wo)men? Gender diversity on Australian boards
Australian Journal of Management, 2017, 42, (3), 404-427 View citations (12)
- How does the Funding Status of Defined Benefit Pension Plans Affect Investment Decisions of Firms in the United States?
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 2017, 44, (1-2), 196-235 View citations (5)
- Tax avoidance in response to a decline in the funding status of defined benefit pension plans
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2017, 48, (C), 99-116 View citations (2)
- CONTAGION AND FLIGHT-TO-QUALITY: EVIDENCES FROM THE ASIA-PACIFIC ECONOMIC COOPERATION (APEC) REGION
Review of Applied Economics, 2014, 10, (1-2)
- Determinants of the extent of Asia-Pacific banks’ derivative activities
Journal of Accounting and Management Information Systems, 2014, 13, (3), 430-448 View citations (1)
- Is there a Banking Risk Premium in the US Stock Market?
Journal of Financial Management, Markets and Institutions, 2014, (1), 27-42 View citations (1)
- Off-Market Buybacks in Australia: Evidence of Abnormal Trading around Key Dates
International Review of Finance, 2014, 14, (4), 551-585 View citations (3)
- The long- and short-run financial impacts of cross listing on Australian firms
Australian Journal of Management, 2013, 38, (1), 81-98 View citations (1)
- The Association Between Firm Characteristics and the Use of a Comprehensive Corporate Hedging Strategy: An Ordered Probit Analysis
Frontiers in Finance and Economics, 2011, 8, (1), 1-16
- Derivative activities and Asia-Pacific banks' interest rate and exchange rate exposures
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2009, 19, (1), 16-32 View citations (16)
- Asia-Pacific banks risk exposures: pre and post the Asian financial crisis
Applied Financial Economics, 2007, 18, (6), 431-449 View citations (3)
- Cointegration and causality in the Asian and emerging foreign exchange markets: Evidence from the 1990s financial crises
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2004, 13, (4), 479-515 View citations (12)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.