Details about Vladimir Avtonomov
Access statistics for papers by Vladimir Avtonomov.
Last updated 2019-11-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Russian and European Economic Thought: Several Stories of Interconnection
HISTORY OF ECONOMIC THOUGHT AND POLICY, 2019, 8, (1), 93-107
- Austrian economics and its reception in different countries
Russian Journal of Economics, 2018, 4, (1), 1-7 View citations (1)
- The Austrian school of economics in Russia: From criticism and rejection to absorption and adoption
Russian Journal of Economics, 2018, 4, (1), 31-43 View citations (1)
- Constant or Variable Rationality As an Assumption of Economic Theory
Journal of the New Economic Association, 2017, 33, (1), 142-146 View citations (1)
- Culture as the New Frontier of Economics
(Культура как новый фронтир в экономической науке)
Economic Policy, 2017, 5, 178-193
- Abstractions in Economics
Journal of the New Economic Association, 2013, 17, (1), 160-162
- Vincent Barnett, A History of Russian Economic Thought (Abingdon, Oxon and New York: Routledge, 2005) pp.xiv, 172, $105, ISBN 0-415-35264-9
Journal of the History of Economic Thought, 2007, 29, (3), 381-383
- Balancing State, Market and Social Justice: Russian Experiences and Lessons to Learn
Journal of Business Ethics, 2006, 66, (1), 3-9 View citations (5)
- The History of Economic Thought and Economic Analysis: The Place of Russia
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2001, 2
- Mikhail Ivanovich Tugan-Baranovsky (1865–1919)
Chapter 59 in Handbook on the History of Economic Analysis Volume I, 2016
- Specific Interrelations of Politics and Economics in Russian History
Chapter 16 in Political Events and Economic Ideas, 2004
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.