Details about Misak Avetisyan
Access statistics for papers by Misak Avetisyan.
Last updated 2021-12-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Trade and the Greenhouse Gas Emissions from International Freight Transport
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (14)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Environmental Economics and Management (2013)
- Development of the GTAP Version 7 Land Use Data Base
GTAP Research Memoranda, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University View citations (10)
- Development of the Preliminary Version 7 Non-CO2 GHG Emissions Dataset
GTAP Research Memoranda, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University View citations (12)
- Effects of the GHG Mitigation Policies on Livestock Sectors
GTAP Working Papers, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University View citations (11)
- The Relative Role of Land in Climate Policy
2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (1)
- An Integrated Global Land Use Data Base for CGE Analysis of Climate Policy Options
GTAP Working Papers, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University View citations (35)
- Impacts of global carbon pricing on international trade, modal choice and emissions from international transport
Energy Economics, 2018, 76, (C), 532-548 View citations (5)
- The Role of Behavioral Responses in the Total Economic Consequences of Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Air Travel Targets
Risk Analysis, 2017, 37, (7), 1403-1418 View citations (5)
- Competitiveness and macroeconomic impacts of reduced wait times at U.S. land freight border crossings
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2015, 78, (C), 84-101 View citations (6)
- A Framework for Analyzing the Economic Tradeoffs Between Urban Commerce and Security Against Terrorism
Risk Analysis, 2014, 34, (8), 1554-1579 View citations (2)
- Is Local Food More Environmentally Friendly? The GHG Emissions Impacts of Consuming Imported versus Domestically Produced Food
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2014, 58, (3), 415-462 View citations (11)
- The impact on the US economy of changes in wait times at ports of entry
Transport Policy, 2014, 35, (C), 162-175 View citations (4)
- Trade and the greenhouse gas emissions from international freight transport
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2013, 65, (1), 153-173 View citations (60)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Why a Global Carbon Policy Could Have a Dramatic Impact on the Pattern of the Worldwide Livestock Production
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, 2011, 33, (4), 584-605 View citations (2)
Also in Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, 2011, 33, (4), 584-605 (2011) View citations (3)
- Optimal expansion of a developing power system under the conditions of market economy and environmental constraints
Energy Economics, 2006, 28, (4), 455-466 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.