Details about Olalekan Bashir Aworinde
|Postal address:||Department of Economics School of Management & Social Sciences PAN-ATLANTIC UNIVERSITY, Lagos, Nigeria| |Office: Main Campus, Km 52 Lekki-Epe Expressway, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos. +234-8171987319/+234-8020502977 firstname.lastname@example.org | http://www.pau.edu.ng| email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
Access statistics for papers by Olalekan Bashir Aworinde.
Last updated 2018-10-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Revenue-Expenditure Nexus in Nigeria: Assymetric Cointegration Approach
South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, 2017, 15, (1), 47-61 View citations (2)
- Structural breaks and twin deficits hypothesis in African countries
Economic Change and Restructuring, 2015, 48, (1), 1-35 View citations (5)
- The tax-spend nexus in Nigeria: evidence from asymmetric modeling
Journal of Developing Areas, 2015, 49, (1), 39-51 View citations (5)
- Are Bilateral Real Exchange Rates Stationary? Empirical Evidence from Nigeria
Economics Bulletin, 2014, 34, (1), 271-286
- The tax-spend nexus in Nigeria: Evidence from Nonlinear Causality
Economics Bulletin, 2013, 33, (4), 3117-3130 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.