Details about Sebastain Nde Awondo
Access statistics for papers by Sebastain Nde Awondo.
Last updated 2020-03-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Performance of Farm Level Vs Area Level Crop Insurance
2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- On the Efficiency of Pseudo Risk Pools and Proxy Yield Data on Crop Insurance and Reinsurance in U.S
2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Self-Protection from Weather Risk using Improved Maize Varieties or Off-Farm Income and the Propensity for Insurance
2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
See also Journal Article in Agricultural Economics (2017)
- Short Run and Long Run dynamics in the Demand of U.S Tree Nuts
2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas, Southern Agricultural Economics Association
- Potential Impact of Labor Shift in the Southern Fruits and Vegetable Industry
2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Small Area Estimation of Insurance Premiums and Basis Risk
2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida, Southern Agricultural Economics Association
- Are Tomato-Spotted Wilt Virus Management Tactics Good Enough?
2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama, Southern Agricultural Economics Association
- Estimation of crop yield distribution and Insurance Premium using Shrinkage Estimator: A Hierarchical Bayes and Small Area Estimation Approach
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (1)
- Multi‐Site Bundling of Drought Tolerant Maize Varieties and Index Insurance
Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2020, 71, (1), 239-259
- Efficiency of region-wide catastrophic weather risk pools: Implications for African Risk Capacity insurance program
Journal of Development Economics, 2019, 136, (C), 111-118
- Estimation of Crop Yields and Insurance Premiums Using a Shrinkage Estimator
North American Actuarial Journal, 2018, 22, (2), 289-308 View citations (1)
- Selfâ€ protection from weather risk using improved maize varieties or offâ€ farm income and the propensity for insurance
Agricultural Economics, 2017, 48, (1), 61-76 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Cost Estimates and Investment Analysis for Muscadine Grapes Production in Georgia
Journal of Food Distribution Research, 2016, 47, (1), 5
- Discussion: Future Domestic and International Competitiveness of the Southern Fruit and Vegetable Industry
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 2013, 45, 4
Also in Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 2013, 45, (3), 481-484 (2013)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.