Details about Olabanji Benjamin Awodumi
Access statistics for papers by Olabanji Benjamin Awodumi.
Last updated 2023-01-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Modelling composition of growth, FDI and welfare in Africa: a SEM approach
Economic Change and Restructuring, 2022, 55, (4), 2445-2478
- Relationship between stock returns and inflation: New evidence from the US using wavelet and causality methods
International Journal of Finance & Economics, 2022, 27, (4), 4515-4540
- Return and volatility connectedness among commodity markets during major crises periods: Static and dynamic analyses with asymmetries
Resources Policy, 2022, 79, (C)
- The nature and extent of demographic dividend in West Africa: National transfer account approach
The Journal of the Economics of Ageing, 2021, 20, (C) View citations (1)
- Environmental Pollution, Energy Resource Import, Economic Growth and Financial Development: Theoretical Exploration and Empirical Evidence from Nigeria
International Journal of Environmental Sciences & Natural Resources, 2020, 26, (1), 26-36 View citations (1)
- Analysing the gold-stock nexus using VARMA-BEKK-AGARCH and Quantile regression models: New evidence from South Africa and Nigeria
Resources Policy, 2019, 61, (C), 348-362 View citations (12)
- Biomass energy consumption, economic growth and carbon emissions: Fresh evidence from West Africa using a simultaneous equation model
Energy, 2017, 119, (C), 453-471 View citations (50)
- Renewable and non-renewable energy-growth-emissions linkages: Review of emerging trends with policy implications
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2017, 69, (C), 275-291 View citations (39)
- Non-Renewable Energy and Macroeconomic Efficiency of Seven Major Oil Producing Economies in Africa
Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, 2016, 19, (1), 59-74 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.