Details about Dadson Awunyo-Vitor
Access statistics for papers by Dadson Awunyo-Vitor.
Last updated 2021-04-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Profit Efficiency of Ghana's Maize Farmers
2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia, International Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (1)
- IS ORGANIC AGRICULTURE MORE SCALE EFFICIENT THAN CONVENTIONAL AGRICULTURE? THE CASE OF COCOA CULTIVATION IN GHANA
Review of Agricultural and Applied Economics (RAAE), 2020, 23, (2) View citations (1)
- Impact of contract farming on rice farm performance: Endogenous switching regression
Cogent Economics & Finance, 2019, 7, (1), 1618229 View citations (8)
- Job creation and improved consumer health through commercialisation of tiger nut yoghurt: a willingness to pay analysis
Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, 2019, 9, (1), 1-22
- Agricultural sector foreign direct investment and economic growth in Ghana
Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, 2018, 7, (1), 1-15 View citations (6)
- Do oil prices influence economic growth in Ghana? An empirical analysis
Cogent Economics & Finance, 2018, 6, (1), 1496551 View citations (7)
- Theoretical and Conceptual Framework of Access to Financial Services by Farmers in Emerging Economies: Implication for Empirical Analysis
Acta Universitatis Sapientiae, Economics and Business, 2018, 6, (1), 43-59 View citations (2)
- Corporate governance and financial performance of listed banks: evidence form emerging market
International Journal of Economics and Accounting, 2017, 8, (1), 29-42
- Firm-specific determinants of stock prices in an emerging capital market: Evidence from Ghana Stock Exchange
Cogent Economics & Finance, 2017, 5, (1), 1339385 View citations (1)
- TECHNICAL EFFICIENCY IN ORGANIC AND CONVENTIONAL AGRICULTURE - A GENDER COMPARISON
Review of Agricultural and Applied Economics (RAAE), 2017, 20, (2) View citations (2)
- Code of Ethics compliance by accountants in Ghana
African Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance, 2016, 5, (2), 135-154
- What drives mobile money services demand by farmers in Ghana? A study of maize farmers
International Journal of Management Practice, 2016, 9, (2), 173-191 View citations (1)
- Credit constraints and smallholder maize production in Ghana
International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology, 2014, 10, (3), 239-256 View citations (3)
- Factors Affecting Loan Repayment Performance Among Yam Farmers in the Sene District, Ghana
AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, 2013, 05, (2), 12 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.