Details about Shimon Awerbuch
This author is deceased (2007-02-10).
Access statistics for papers by Shimon Awerbuch.
Last updated 2022-12-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Efficient electricity generating portfolios for Europe: maximising energy security and climate change mitigation
EIB Papers, European Investment Bank, Economics Department View citations (39)
- Exploiting the Oil-GDP Effect to Support Renewables Deployment
SPRU Working Paper Series, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School View citations (19)
See also Journal Article in Energy Policy (2006)
- L. Schrattenholzer, A. Miketa, K. Riahi and R.A. Roehrl, Achieving a Sustainable Global Energy System, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham (2004)
Energy Policy, 2007, 35, (1), 756-757 View citations (1)
- A.B. Lovins, E.K. Datta, O. Bustnes, J.G. Koomey and N.J. Glasgow, Winning the Oil Endgame, Rocky Mountain Institute, Snowmass CO (2004) (hard copy: O.-E. Bustnes, $40, free download www.oilendgame.com)
Energy Policy, 2006, 34, (15), 2433-2435
- Exploiting the oil-GDP effect to support renewables deployment
Energy Policy, 2006, 34, (17), 2805-2819 View citations (48)
See also Working Paper (2005)
- Portfolio-Based Electricity Generation Planning: Policy Implications For Renewables And Energy Security
Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, 2006, 11, (3), 693-710 View citations (109)
- Small is profitable: the hidden economic benefits of making electrical resources the right size: Amory B. Lovins, E. Kyle Datta, Thomas Feiler, Karl R. Rabago, Joel N. Swisher, Andre Lehmann, and Ken Wicker; Rocky Mountain Institute, 2002, 398 pages
Energy Policy, 2003, 31, (15), 1705-1708
- Investing in photovoltaics: risk, accounting and the value of new technology
Energy Policy, 2000, 28, (14), 1023-1035 View citations (61)
- Demystification--the economic realities of securitization
The Electricity Journal, 1997, 10, (8), 27-37 View citations (1)
- Capital budgeting, technological innovation and the emerging competitive environment of the electric power industry
Energy Policy, 1996, 24, (2), 195-202 View citations (13)
- Editor's introduction: The problem of valuing new energy technologies
Energy Policy, 1996, 24, (2), 127-128 View citations (1)
- Do consumers discount the future correctly?: A market-based valuation of residential fuel switching
Energy Policy, 1995, 23, (1), 57-69 View citations (13)
- Market-based IRP: It's easy!!!
The Electricity Journal, 1995, 8, (3), 50-67 View citations (20)
- The surprising role of risk in utility integrated resource planning
The Electricity Journal, 1993, 6, (3), 20-33 View citations (17)
- Depreciation and Profitability under Rate of Return Regulation
Journal of Regulatory Economics, 1992, 4, (1), 63-70 View citations (2)
- Depreciation for regulated firms given technological progress and a multi-asset setting
Utilities Policy, 1992, 2, (3), 228-239 View citations (1)
- Accounting Rates of Return: Comment
American Economic Review, 1988, 78, (3), 581-87 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.