Details about Taofeek Olusola AYINDE
Access statistics for papers by Taofeek Olusola AYINDE.
Last updated 2021-12-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Global Evidence of the COVID-19 Shock on Real Equity Prices and Real Exchange Rates: A Counterfactual Analysis with a Threshold-Augmented GVAR Model
Working Papers, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Testing for spillovers in Naira exchange rates: The role of electioneering& global financial crisis
Working Papers, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Borsa Istanbul Review (2018)
- Fiscal dominance and exchange rate stability in Nigeria
Future Business Journal, 2021, 7, (1), 1-15 View citations (1)
- Modelling central bank behaviour in Nigeria: A Markov-switching approach
Central Bank Review, 2020, 20, (4), 213-221
- Global and Regional Capital Mobilities in Sub-Saharan African Economies: Complement or Substitute?
SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, 2018, 68, (4), 51-71 View citations (1)
- Testing for spillovers in naira exchange rates: The role of electioneering & global financial crisis
Borsa Istanbul Review, 2018, 18, (4), 341-348 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2018)
- Interest Rate Liberalization, Financial Development and Economic Growth in subSaharan African Economies
African Journal of Economic Review, 2017, 05, (2) View citations (1)
- Modeling energy demand: Some emerging issues
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2016, 54, (C), 1470-1480 View citations (18)
- Testing the Martingale Difference Hypothesis (MDH) with Structural Breaks: Evidence from Foreign Exchanges of Nigeria and South Africa
Journal of African Business, 2016, 17, (3), 342-359 View citations (3)
- GLOBAL ECONOMIC CRISIS AND STOCK MARKETS EFFICIENCY: EVIDENCE FROM SELECTED AFRICA COUNTRIES
Bogazici Journal, Review of Social, Economic and Administrative Studies, 2011, 25, (1), 139-169 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.