Details about Jonathan Aylen
Access statistics for papers by Jonathan Aylen.
Last updated 2013-03-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Editorial and Debates
Public Money & Management, 2009, 29, (4), 203-208
- Long lags or seasonal mis-specification? A note on co-integration testing and the consumption function
Applied Economics Letters, 2009, 16, (3), 267-271
- Forecasting the behaviour of manufacturing inventory
International Journal of Forecasting, 2003, 19, (2), 299-311 View citations (3)
- Forecasting using a periodic transfer function: with an application to the UK price of ferrous scrap
International Journal of Forecasting, 1999, 15, (4), 409-419 View citations (2)
- Modelling the Great Lakes freeze: forecasting and seasonality in the market for ferrous scrap
International Journal of Forecasting, 1996, 12, (3), 345-359 View citations (11)
- Privatisation of the British Steel Corporation
Fiscal Studies, 1988, 9, (3), 1-25 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.