Details about Elçin Aykaç Alp
Access statistics for papers by Elçin Aykaç Alp.
Last updated 2020-04-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Türkiye’de Turizm Sektörünün Tarihsel Gelişimi ve Turizm Talebi İle Hizmet Sektörü Arasındaki İlişkinin Analizi
Working Papers, Yildiz Technical University, Department of Economics
- Causal Relations among Macroeconomic Variables under Various Exchange Rate Levels: An Implementation of Threshold Vector Autoregression Model
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2018, 8, (4), 177-184
- Inflation Expectation Dynamics: A Structural Long-run Analysis for Turkey
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2018, 8, (2), 350-356
- Macroeconomic performance index: a new approach to calculation of economic wellbeing
Applied Economics, 2017, 49, (53), 5462-5476
- Energy Consumption and Economic Growth in OECD Countries
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2016, 6, (4), 753-759 View citations (4)
- The Relation between Current Account Deficit and Tourism: The Case of Turkey
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2015, 5, (2), 448-453 View citations (2)
- Long-Run Relation between Interest Rates and Inflation: Evidence from Turkey
Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, 2012, 2, (6), 4 View citations (2)
- Minimum wage is efficient wage in Turkish labor market: TAR–cointegration analysis
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, 2012, 46, (4), 1261-1270
- OIL PRICES AND CURRENT ACCOUNT DEFICITS: Analysis OF CAUSALITY in the USA
Applied Econometrics and International Development, 2010, 10, (1) View citations (1)
- An Empirical Analysis of Debt Policies, External Dependence, Inflation and Crisis in the Ottoman Empire and Turkey: 1830-2005 Period
Applied Econometrics and International Development, 2008, 8, (2), 79-100
- The Relationship Between Wages and Productivity: TAR Unit Root and TAR Cointegration Approach
International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, 2008, 5, (1), 93-110 View citations (2)
- Determinants of Human Capital Theory, Growth and Brain Drain: An Econometric Analysis for 77 Countries
Applied Econometrics and International Development, 2005, 5, (2) View citations (6)
- Türkiye Üniversitelerinde Kadın Emek Gücü
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, 2003, 18, (206), 92-108
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.