Details about Astrid Loretta Ayala
Access statistics for papers by Astrid Loretta Ayala.
Last updated 2018-04-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Dynamic conditional score models with time-varying location, scale and shape parameters
UC3M Working papers. Economics, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía
- Regime-switching purchasing power parity in Latin America: Monte Carlo unit root tests with dynamic conditional score
Applied Economics, 2016, 48, (29), 2675-2696
- Real convergence: empirical evidence for Latin America
Applied Economics, 2013, 45, (22), 3220-3229 View citations (1)
- Structural breaks in public finances in Central and Eastern European countries
Economic Systems, 2013, 37, (1), 45-60
- How has the financial crisis affected the fiscal convergence of Central and Eastern Europe to the Eurozone?
Applied Economics Letters, 2012, 19, (5), 471-476 View citations (1)
- Real convergence in Latin America: a fractionally integrated approach
Applied Financial Economics, 2012, 22, (20), 1713-1717
- Unemployment hysteresis: empirical evidence for Latin America
Journal of Applied Economics, 2012, 15, 213-233 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.