Details about Melvin Ayogu
Access statistics for papers by Melvin Ayogu.
Last updated 2014-06-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Working Paper 66 - Corporate Governance in Africa: The Record and Policies for Good Corporate Governance
Working Paper Series, African Development Bank
- Efficiency tests in sub-Saharan African foreign exchange markets
CSAE Working Paper Series, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford
- Empirical Studies of Nigeria's Foreign Parallel Market. II: Speculative Efficiency and Noisy Trading
Working Papers, African Economic Research Consortium View citations (1)
- ICT governance: South Africa
Telecommunications Policy, 2010, 34, (4), 244-247
- Strategic competition in the banking industry
Applied Financial Economics, 2004, 14, (12), 835-845
- Comment on ‘International Evidence on Corporate Governance: Lessons for Developing Countries’ by Wendy Carlin and Colin Mayer
Journal of African Economies, 2002, 11, (suppl_1), 60-67
- Privatisation and Corporate Governance: An Overview
Journal of African Economies, 2002, 11, (suppl_1), 1-9
- Corporate Governance in Africa: The Record and Policies for Good Corporate Governance
African Development Review, 2001, 13, (2), 308-330 View citations (1)
- Before Prebendalism: A Positive Analysis of Core Infrastructure Investment in a Developing Fiscal Federalism
African Development Review, 1999, 11, (2), 169-198 View citations (9)
- Foreign Exchange Market Efficiency Tests in Sub-Saharan Africa
Journal of African Economies, 1997, 6, (3), 150-92 View citations (5)
- Return Predictability: Evidence from Nigeria's Foreign Exchange Parallel Market
Journal of African Economies, 1997, 6, (2), 296-313
- Infrastructure and Economic Development in Africa: A Review-super- †
Journal of African Economies, 16, (suppl_1), -126 View citations (13)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.