Details about Huseyin Aytug
Access statistics for papers by Huseyin Aytug.
Last updated 2018-11-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Does the Reserve Options Mechanism really decrease exchange rate volatility? The Synthetic Control Method Approach
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
See also Journal Article in International Review of Economics & Finance (2017)
- What Can We Learn from Global and Regional Rankings of Countries?
Millennial Asia, 2018, 9, (2), 119-139
- Does the reserve options mechanism really decrease exchange rate volatility? The synthetic control method approach
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2017, 51, (C), 405-416
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Twenty Years of the EU-Turkey Customs Union: A Synthetic Control Method Analysis
Journal of Common Market Studies, 2017, 55, (3), 419-431 View citations (2)
- International Currency Exposure, vol 1
MIT Press Books, The MIT Press