Details about Idowu Oluwasayo Ayodeji
Access statistics for papers by Idowu Oluwasayo Ayodeji.
Last updated 2023-05-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Development of a first order integrated moving average model corrupted with a Markov modulated convex combination of autoregressive moving average errors
Statistical Theory and Related Fields, 2019, 3, (1), 48-58
- Development of a canonical correlation model involving non linearity and asymmetric variables
Communications in Statistics - Theory and Methods, 2018, 47, (2), 399-414
- Oil and the Naira: A Markov Switching Perspective
African Development Review, 2017, 29, (4), 562-574 View citations (3)
- A Three-State Markov-Modulated Switching Model for Exchange Rates
Journal of Applied Mathematics, 2016, 2016, 1-9 View citations (4)
- Modeling Asymmetric Effect in African Currency Markets: Evidence from Kenya
Journal of Statistical and Econometric Methods, 2015, 4, (3), 2
- Stock Market Volatility And Non-Performing Loans: Evidence From Stocks Of The Nigerian Banks
The African Finance Journal, 2013, 15, (1), 82-104
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.