Details about Erdal Aydin
Access statistics for papers by Erdal Aydin.
Last updated 2020-03-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Energy conservation in the residential sector: The role of policy and market forces
Other publications TiSEM, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management View citations (1)
- Energy performance certification and time on the market
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2019, 98, (C) View citations (2)
- The impact of policy on residential energy consumption
Energy, 2019, 169, (C), 115-129 View citations (10)
- Information provision and energy consumption: Evidence from a field experiment
Energy Economics, 2018, 71, (C), 403-410 View citations (12)
- The economics of residential solar water heaters in emerging economies: The case of Turkey
Energy Economics, 2018, 75, (C), 285-299 View citations (1)
- Energy efficiency and household behavior: the rebound effect in the residential sector
RAND Journal of Economics, 2017, 48, (3), 749-782 View citations (25)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.