Details about Haris Aziz
Access statistics for papers by Haris Aziz.
Last updated 2014-03-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Combinatorial and computational aspects of multiple weighted voting games
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS), University of Warwick, Department of Economics View citations (3)
- The Double Majority Voting Rule of the EU Reform Treaty as a Democratic Ideal for an Enlarging Union: an Appraisal Using Voting Power Analysis
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS), University of Warwick, Department of Economics View citations (12)
- Pareto optimality in coalition formation
Games and Economic Behavior, 2013, 82, (C), 562-581 View citations (5)
- Testing substitutability of weak preferences
Mathematical Social Sciences, 2013, 66, (1), 91-94 View citations (1)
- The computational complexity of random serial dictatorship
Economics Letters, 2013, 121, (3), 341-345 View citations (6)