Details about Iwan Azis
|Postal address:||7 Lowell Place Ithaca, NY 14850 USA|
Access statistics for papers by Iwan Azis.
Last updated 2015-08-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Edited books Chapters
- How Capital Flows Affect Economy-Wide Vulnerability and Inequality: Flow-of-Funds Analysis of Selected Asian Economies
Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration, Asian Development Bank View citations (1)
- Inadequate Regional Financial Safety Nets Reflect Complacency
ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute
- The People's Republic of China's Financial Policy and Regional Cooperation in the Midst of Global Headwinds
Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration, Asian Development Bank
- The Threat of Financial Contagion to Emerging Asia’s Local Bond Markets: Spillovers from Global Crises
Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration, Asian Development Bank View citations (5)
- Institutional Model of Decentralization in Action
ADB Economics Working Paper Series, Asian Development Bank View citations (1)
- Global Shock and Regional Spillovers
Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, 2013, 19, (2), 183-211 View citations (3)
- Asian Regional Financial Safety Nets? Don't Hold Your Breath
Public Policy Review, 2012, 8, (3), 321-340 View citations (6)
- Endogenous Institution in Decentralization
Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, 2011, 16, (2), 1-18
- Predicting a recovery date from the economic crisis of 2008
Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 2010, 44, (3), 122-129 View citations (2)
- A regional trend towards a basket peg system
International Journal of Trade and Global Markets, 2008, 1, (2), 144-162 View citations (2)
- Indonesia's Slow Recovery After Meltdown
Asian Economic Papers, 2008, 7, (1), 79-103 View citations (1)
- CHINA S URBAN RURAL DISPARITY UNDER ALTERNATIVE FINANCIAL AND FISCAL POLICIES
The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, 2006, V, (3), 7-32
- What Would Have Happened in Indonesia if Different Economic Policies Had Been Implemented When the Crisis Started?
Asian Economic Papers, 2002, 1, (2), 75-103 View citations (2)
- INTERGOVERNMENTAL TRANSFERS AND DECENTRALISATION IN INDONESIA
Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, 2001, 37, (3), 345-362 View citations (10)
- Simulating economy-wide models to capture the transition from financial crisis to social crisis
The Annals of Regional Science, 2000, 34, (2), 251-278 View citations (15)
- A Cooperative Analysis Procedure for Use by Diplomats and Negotiators: With a Proposed Step for Resolving Conflict on the Korean Peninsula
Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, 1999, 5, (1), 1-24 View citations (2)
- Analytic Hierarchy Process in the benefit-cost framework: A post-evaluation of the Trans-Sumatra highway project
European Journal of Operational Research, 1990, 48, (1), 38-48 View citations (9)
- Global Shock, Risks, and Asian Financial Reform
Books, Edward Elgar Publishing View citations (1)
- Economy-wide vulnerability in Asia: flow-of-fund analysis
Chapter 5 in Global Shock, Risks, and Asian Financial Reform, 2014, pp 150-194 View citations (1)
- Overview and summary
Chapter 1 in Global Shock, Risks, and Asian Financial Reform, 2014, pp 3-12
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.