Details about Michael Barrow
Access statistics for papers by Michael Barrow.
Last updated 2012-12-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Modelling Curriculum Choice at A-level: Why is Business Studies More Popular than Economics?
International Review of Economic Education, 2006, 5, (2), 58-80 View citations (2)
- An Economic Analysis of the UK Landfill Permits Scheme
Fiscal Studies, 2003, 24, (3), 361-381 View citations (3)
- The Impact of Contracting Out on the Costs of Refuse Collection Services - The Case of Ireland
The Economic and Social Review, 2000, 31, (2), 129-150 View citations (32)
- The Further Education Funding Council's New Funding Methodology
Education Economics, 1997, 5, (2), 135-151 View citations (1)
- A formula for chaos The funding mechanisms for schools do not promote stability
New Economy, 1996, 3, (4), 209-213
- The reform of schools funding: some case-study lessons
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, 1996, 14, (3), 351-366
- Representation without taxation: an empirical assessment of the validity of the accountability argument underlying the reform of local government finance in England
Fiscal Studies, 1991, 12, (3), 30-46 View citations (1)
- Efficiency measurement in the public sector: an appraisal
Fiscal Studies, 1989, 10, (1), 72-97 View citations (14)
- Local authority responses to grants: different types of response and equilibrium
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, 1989, 7, (3), 313-320 View citations (1)
- Central grants to local governments: a game theoretic approach
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, 1986, 4, (2), 155-164 View citations (26)
- Empirical investigation of the long-term movement of resource prices: A preliminary report
Economics Letters, 1981, 7, (1), 95-103 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.