Details about Jayatilleke S Bandara
Access statistics for papers by Jayatilleke S Bandara.
Last updated 2014-11-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Sri Lanka
Agricultural Distortions Working Paper Series, World Bank View citations (4)
- The Effects of Agricultural Trade Liberalisation under the Doha Development Agenda with Special Reference to the Asia Pacific Region: A Brief Survey
Working Papers, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada.
- Impact of Trade Liberalization on Non-Plantation Agriculture in Sri Lanka on Economic Grouth and Environmental Degradation: A Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Analysis
1997 Conference (41st), January 22-24, 1997, Gold Coast, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
- Trade Policy Regimes & Structural Changes: The Case of Sri Lanka
Working Papers, School of Economics, La Trobe University View citations (1)
Also in Working Papers, School of Economics, La Trobe University (1989) View citations (1)
- What is Driving Indiaâ€™s Food Inflation? A Survey of Recent Evidence
South Asia Economic Journal, 2013, 14, (1), 127-156 View citations (8)
- Non-economic gains of Sri Lanka's FTAs with neighbours
International Journal of Social Economics, 2012, 39, (10), 750-763
- Soaring food prices and food security: Does the income effect matter?
Applied Economics Letters, 2012, 19, (18), 1807-1811 View citations (4)
- Trade and poverty nexus: A case study of Sri Lanka
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2011, 33, (2), 328-346 View citations (8)
- The Economic Effects of the Asian Tsunami on the â€˜Tear Drop in the Indian Oceanâ€™
South Asia Economic Journal, 2007, 8, (1), 65-85 View citations (1)
- How Desirable is the South Asian Free Trade Area? A Quantitative Economic Assessment
The World Economy, 2003, 26, (9), 1293-1323 View citations (25)
- Trade Policy Reforms in South Asia and Australia-South Asia Trade: Intensities and Complementarities
South Asia Economic Journal, 2002, 3, (2), 177-199
- Can Trade Liberalization Have Environmental Benefits in Developing Country Agriculture? A Sri Lankan Case Study
Journal of Policy Modeling, 1999, 21, (3), 349-374 View citations (12)
- Trade Policy Reforms in South Asia
The World Economy, 1998, 21, (7), 881-896 View citations (2)
- An investigation of "Dutch disease" economics with a miniature CGE model
Journal of Policy Modeling, 1991, 13, (1), 67-92 View citations (4)
- Computable General Equilibrium Models for Development Policy Analysis in LDCs
Journal of Economic Surveys, 1991, 5, (1), 3-69 View citations (56)
- Growth of manufactured exports, primary commodity dependence, and net export earnings: Sri Lanka
World Development, 1989, 17, (6), 897-903 View citations (3)
- Agricultural trade liberalization in the Asia-Pacific region with specific reference to preferential trade agreements - scenario and impact analysis
A chapter in Studies in Trade and Investment - AGRICULTURAL TRADE - PLANTING THE SEEDS OF REGIONAL LIBERALIZATION IN ASIA, 2007, vol. 60, pp 131-162 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.