Details about Darrin Lloyd Baines
Access statistics for papers by Darrin Lloyd Baines.
Last updated 2014-05-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Prescribing Costs in General Practice: the Impact of Hard Budget Constraints
Discussion Papers, University of Nottingham, School of Economics View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Applied Economics (1997)
- Primary care physicians' attitudes to health care reform in England
Health Policy, 2002, 60, (2), 111-132
- Developments: The Rapid Increase in Generic Prices in the UK: A Failure of Competition or Regulation?
Public Money & Management, 2000, 20, (3), 35-38
- Politiche di riforma nel settore sanitario britannico: il caso dello schema di dotazione di fondi
L'industria, 2000, (3), 505-518
- Income-based incentives in UK general practice
Health Policy, 1998, 43, (1), 15-31 View citations (5)
- The ethics of resource allocation: the views of general practitioners in Lincolnshire, U.K
Social Science & Medicine, 1998, 47, (10), 1555-1564
- Prescribing costs in UK general practice: the impact of hard budget constraints
Applied Economics, 1997, 29, (3), 393-399 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (1996)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.