Details about Daphna Bassok
Access statistics for papers by Daphna Bassok.
Last updated 2015-01-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Effects of Accountability Incentives in Early Childhood Education
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (1)
- Does State Preschool Crowd-Out Private Provision? The Impact of Universal Preschool on the Childcare Sector in Oklahoma and Georgia
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (13)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Urban Economics (2014)
- How Much is Too Much? The Influence of Preschool Centers on Children's Social and Cognitive Development
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (8)
See also Journal Article in Economics of Education Review (2007)
- Does state preschool crowd-out private provision? The impact of universal preschool on the childcare sector in Oklahoma and Georgia
Journal of Urban Economics, 2014, 83, (C), 18-33 View citations (12)
See also Working Paper (2012)
- The Early Childhood Care and Education Workforce from 1990 through 2010: Changing Dynamics and Persistent Concerns
Education Finance and Policy, 2013, 8, (4), 581-601 View citations (6)
- How much is too much? The influence of preschool centers on children's social and cognitive development
Economics of Education Review, 2007, 26, (1), 52-66 View citations (80)
See also Working Paper (2005)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.