Details about Stephen Ransom Barnes
Access statistics for papers by Stephen Ransom Barnes.
Last updated 2021-09-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Software Items
- The Effect of COVID-19 Lockdown on Mobility and Traffic Accidents: Evidence from Louisiana
Carleton Economic Papers, Carleton University, Department of Economics View citations (6)
Also in GLO Discussion Paper Series, Global Labor Organization (GLO) (2020) View citations (1)
- Federal Subsidization and Optimal State Medicaid Provision
Departmental Working Papers, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University View citations (1)
- Impact of a Low-Cost Postsecondary Enrollment Intervention: Evidence from Louisiana
Education Finance and Policy, 2021, 16, (3), 493-515
- Test-based promotion policies, dropping out, and juvenile crime
Journal of Public Economics, 2017, 153, (C), 9-31 View citations (7)
- Federal Subsidization and State Medicaid Provision
Review of Economic Dynamics, 2016, 21, 29-45
See also Software Item (2016)
- Labor Markets and Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance Coverage
Journal of Labor Research, 2009, 30, (4), 293-295
- The Impact of the Labor Market on Health Insurance
Journal of Labor Research, 2009, 30, (4), 328-339 View citations (1)
- Code and data files for "Federal Subsidization and State Medicaid Provision"
Computer Codes, Review of Economic Dynamics
See also Journal Article in Review of Economic Dynamics (2016)
- GOOGLEPLACES: Stata module to return search results from Google Places
Statistical Software Components, Boston College Department of Economics
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.