Details about Jacob Bastian
Access statistics for papers by Jacob Bastian.
Last updated 2022-08-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The EITC and Maternal Time Use: More Time Working and Less Time with Kids?
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (10)
Also in Working Papers, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group (2020) View citations (10)
- The Earned Income Tax Credit and Maternal Time Use: More Time Working and Less Time with Kids?
Upjohn Working Papers, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research View citations (1)
- Do EITC expansions pay for themselves? Effects on tax revenue and government transfers
Journal of Public Economics, 2021, 196, (C) View citations (10)
- The Rise of Working Mothers and the 1975 Earned Income Tax Credit
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, 2020, 12, (3), 44-75 View citations (40)
- The Long-Term Impact of the Earned Income Tax Credit on Children’s Education and Employment Outcomes
Journal of Labor Economics, 2018, 36, (4), 1127 - 1163 View citations (72)