Details about Jorge F. Balat
Access statistics for papers by Jorge F. Balat.
Last updated 2018-05-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Multiple Treatments with Strategic Interaction
Papers, arXiv.org View citations (2)
- Firm Productivity and Cities: The Case of Colombia
Borradores de Economia, Banco de la Republica de Colombia
- Positively Aware? Conflicting Expert Reviews and Demand for Medical Treatment
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (3)
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2017)
- Dynamic and Strategic Behavior in Hydropower-Dominated Electricity Markets: Empirical Evidence for Colombia
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA View citations (1)
Also in Borradores de Economia, Banco de la Republica de Colombia (2015) View citations (1)
- Realizing the gains from trade: export crops, marketing costs, and poverty
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank
Also in NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2007) View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Journal of International Economics (2009)
- Globalization and Complementary Policies: Poverty Impacts in Rural Zambia
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (36)
See also Chapter (2007)
- The WTO Doha Round, cotton sector dynamics, and poverty trends in Zambia
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (12)
- Realizing the gains from trade: Export crops, marketing costs, and poverty
Journal of International Economics, 2009, 78, (1), 21-31 View citations (26)
See also Working Paper (2008)
- The impacts of non traditional exports on income, child health and education in rural Zambia
Económica, 2008, LIV, (1-2), 3-40
- Globalization and Complementary Policies: Poverty Impacts on Rural Zambia
A chapter in Globalization and Poverty, 2007, pp 373-416 View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2005)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.