Details about Khuda Bakhsh
Access statistics for papers by Khuda Bakhsh.
Last updated 2019-06-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Economic growth, CO2 emissions, renewable waste and FDI relation in Pakistan: New evidences from 3SLS
Post-Print, HAL View citations (9)
- Balanced use of fertilizer nutrients and its determinants: a case of cotton crop
International Conference on Energy, Regional Integration and Socio-economic Development, EcoMod
- Economic and Environmental Impacts of Bt Cotton: Evidence from Pakistan
Working Papers, eSocialSciences
Also in Working papers, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics
- PRODUCTIVITY OF BT COTTON AND ITS IMPACTS ON PESTICIDE USE AND FARM RETURNS: EVIDENCE FROM PAKISTANI PUNJAB
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (1)
- Nuclear energy, renewable energy and economic growth in Pakistan: Evidence from non-linear autoregressive distributed lag model
Renewable Energy, 2019, 139, (C), 1299-1309 View citations (6)
- Impacts of Bt cotton on profitability, productivity and farm inputs in Pakistan: use of panel models
Environment and Development Economics, 2017, 22, (4), 373-391
- POVERTY REDUCTION IN PAKISTAN: The Role of Agricultural and Industrial Subsectorâ€™s Growth
Pakistan Journal of Applied Economics, 2014, 24, (2), 143-157 View citations (1)
- DOES PRODUCTIVITY MATTER IN THE ADOPTION OF HYBRID RICE? A COMPARATIVE STUDY
European Journal of Business and Economics, 2013, 8, (3), 403 volume1: 8
- Technical Efficiency and its Determinants in Potato Production, Evidence from Punjab, Pakistan
Lahore Journal of Economics, 2006, 11, (2), 1-22 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.