Details about Stephan Bartke
Access statistics for papers by Stephan Bartke.
Last updated 2018-11-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The economic role of valuers in real property markets
UFZ Discussion Papers, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS) View citations (2)
- Mercantile Value Reduction: Accounting for Stigma on Contaminated Land in Germany
ERES, European Real Estate Society (ERES)
- Risk-Averse by Nation or by Religion?: Some Insights on the Determinants of Individual Risk Attitudes
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) View citations (14)
- Hedonic pricing analysis of the influence of urban green spaces onto residential prices: the case of Leipzig, Germany
European Planning Studies, 2018, 26, (1), 133-157 View citations (3)
- Institutional Economics of Agricultural Soil Ecosystem Services
Sustainability, 2018, 10, (7), 1-14 View citations (3)
- Leverage Points for Governing Agricultural Soils: A Review of Empirical Studies of European Farmers’ Decision-Making
Sustainability, 2018, 10, (9), 1-27 View citations (3)
- Revealing Preferences for Urban Green Spaces: A Scale-sensitive Hedonic Pricing Analysis for the City of Leipzig
Ecological Economics, 2018, 146, (C), 536-548 View citations (2)
- Valuation of market uncertainties for contaminated land
International Journal of Strategic Property Management, 2011, 15, (4), 356-378 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.