Details about Tamás Bartus
Access statistics for papers by Tamás Bartus.
Last updated 2019-12-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Software Items
- Can multilevel multiprocess models be estimated using Stata? A case for the cmp command
German Stata Users' Group Meetings 2012, Stata Users Group
- Yet another program to create publication-quality tables
German Stata Users' Group Meetings 2010, Stata Users Group
- Marginal effects and extending the Blinder–Oaxaca decomposition for nonlinear models
United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2006, Stata Users Group View citations (4)
- Calculation of average marginal effects using -margin-
United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2003, Stata Users Group View citations (1)
- Social Networks and Labor Market Outcomes: Do personal connections always lead to better jobs?
Rajk László Szakkollégium Working Papers, Rajk László College
- Multilevel multiprocess modeling with gsem
Stata Journal, 2017, 17, (2), 442-461 View citations (2)
- Estimation of multiprocess survival models with cmp
Stata Journal, 2014, 14, (4), 756-777 View citations (8)
- Estimation of marginal effects using margeff
Stata Journal, 2005, 5, (3), 309-329 View citations (153)
- MARGEFF: Stata module to compute average marginal effects for categorical and limited dependent variable models
Statistical Software Components, Boston College Department of Economics View citations (1)
- GDECOMP: Stata module to compute decomposition of outcome differentials after nonlinear models
Statistical Software Components, Boston College Department of Economics