Details about Patryk Babiarz
Access statistics for papers by Patryk Babiarz.
Last updated 2020-09-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Child Support, Consumption, and Labor Supply Decisions of Single-Mother Families
Journal of Family and Economic Issues, 2020, 41, (3), 530-541
- Asset Allocation of Two‐Person Households under Different Longevity Expectations
Journal of Consumer Affairs, 2019, 53, (3), 1234-1254
- Does cognitive aging affect portfolio choice?
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2018, 66, (C), 1-12 View citations (2)
- The impact of adverse health events on consumption: Understanding the mediating effect of income transfers, wealth, and health insurance
Health Economics, 2017, 26, (12), 1743-1758 View citations (2)
- Bounded Rationality and Use of Alternative Financial Services
Journal of Consumer Affairs, 2015, 49, (2), 407-435 View citations (6)
- The impact of diminished housing wealth on health in the United States: Evidence from the Great Recession
Social Science & Medicine, 2015, 130, (C), 234-241 View citations (13)
- Financial Literacy and Emergency Saving
Journal of Family and Economic Issues, 2014, 35, (1), 40-50 View citations (14)
- BORROWING TO COPE WITH ADVERSE HEALTH EVENTS: LIQUIDITY CONSTRAINTS, INSURANCE COVERAGE, AND UNSECURED DEBT
Health Economics, 2013, 22, (10), 1177-1198 View citations (8)
- Family Decision Making and Resource Protection Adequacy
Journal of Consumer Affairs, 2012, 46, (1), 1-36 View citations (1)
- The Impact of College Financial Aid Rules on Household Portfolio Choice
National Tax Journal, 2009, 62, (4), 635-55 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.