Details about Marco R. Barassi
Access statistics for papers by Marco R. Barassi.
Last updated 2018-01-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Stochastic Convergence of CO2 Emissions: A Long Memory Approach
Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham View citations (13)
See also Journal Article in Environmental & Resource Economics (2011)
- Fractional Integration and Cointegration: Testing the Term Structure of Interest Rates
Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham View citations (1)
- Volatility Switching in Shanghai Stock Exchange: Does regulation help reduce volatility?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- A COMPARISON BETWEEN TESTS FOR CHANGES IN THE ADJUSTMENT COEFFICIENTS IN COINTEGRATED SYSTEMS
Economics and Finance Discussion Papers, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University View citations (2)
- Structural Breaks, Cointegration and the B Share Discount in Chinese Stock Market
EcoMod2006, EcoMod View citations (2)
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2006) View citations (1)
- Who is Learning From Whom? A Study of Households Forming Expectations in the US and UK
Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham
- Long Run Relationship and Structural Change Between the US and EU Wheat Export Prices
Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham View citations (2)
- Residual-Based Tests for Fractional Cointegration: Testing the Term Structure of Interest Rates
Econometric Reviews, 2015, 34, (6-10), 1118-1140 View citations (1)
- Linear and Non-linear Causality between CO2 Emissions and Economic Growth
The Energy Journal, 2012, Volume 33, (Number 3) View citations (15)
- The effect of corruption on FDI: A parametric and non-parametric analysis
European Journal of Political Economy, 2012, 28, (3), 302-312 View citations (41)
- The Stochastic Convergence of CO 2 Emissions: A Long Memory Approach
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2011, 49, (3), 367-385 View citations (31)
See also Working Paper (2010)
- Stochastic Divergence or Convergence of Per Capita Carbon Dioxide Emissions: Re-examining the Evidence
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2008, 40, (1), 121-137 View citations (62)
- Structural Change and Long-run Relationships between US and EU Wheat Export Prices
Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2007, 58, (1), 76-90 View citations (12)
- A Sequential Test for Structural Breaks in the Causal Linkages Between the G7 Short-Term Interest Rates
Open Economies Review, 2005, 16, (2), 107-133
- Interest rate linkages: a Kalman filter approach to detecting structural change
Economic Modelling, 2005, 22, (2), 253-284 View citations (25)
- Interest rate linkages: identifying structural relations
Applied Financial Economics, 2005, 15, (14), 977-986 View citations (10)
- On KPSS with GARCH errors
Economics Bulletin, 2005, 3, (55), 1-12 View citations (3)
- Irreducibility and Structural Cointegrating Relations: An Application to the G-7 Long-Term Interest Rates
International Journal of Finance & Economics, 2001, 6, (2), 127-38 View citations (18)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.