Details about Rimvydas Baltaduonis
Access statistics for papers by Rimvydas Baltaduonis.
Last updated 2019-03-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Regulating greenhouse gas emissions by an intertemporal policy mix: An experimental investigation
Working Papers, University of Sydney, School of Economics
- An Experimental Study of Complex-Offer Auctions: Payment Cost Minimization vs. Offer Cost Minimization
Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Simple-Offer vs. Complex-Offer Auctions in Deregulated Electricity Markets
Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics
- Efficiency in Deregulated Electricity Markets: Offer Cost Minimization vs. Payment Cost Minimization Auction
Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics View citations (2)
- Valuation structure in incomplete information contests: experimental evidence
Public Choice, 2019, 179, (3), 195-208
- An Experimental Study of Complex-Offer Auctions from Wholesale Energy Markets
Applied Economics and Finance, 2014, 1, (1), 96-115
- Valuation structure in first-price and least-revenue auctions: an experimental investigation
Experimental Economics, 2014, 17, (1), 100-128 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.