Details about Santonu Basu
This author is deceased (2016-03-17).
Access statistics for papers by Santonu Basu.
Last updated 2018-08-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books Chapters
- Financial Globalization and Regulation
International Finance, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (11)
Also in Economics Working Paper Archive, Levy Economics Institute (2003) View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Research in International Business and Finance (2004)
- FINANCIAL GLOBALIZATION: SOME CONCEPTUAL PROBLEMS
International Trade, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (5)
Also in Economics Working Paper Archive, Levy Economics Institute (2002)
See also Journal Article in Eastern Economic Journal (2003)
- Is Financial Globalization Truly Global?: New Institutions for an Inclusive Capital Market
Economics Public Policy Brief Archive, Levy Economics Institute
- Government success, failure of the market: a case study of rural India
International Review of Applied Economics, 2009, 23, (4), 485-501
- When does growth trickle down to the poor? The Indian case
Cambridge Journal of Economics, 2008, 32, (3), 461-477 View citations (11)
- Structural Problems in Financing Development: Issues Relating to India
International Review of Applied Economics, 2006, 20, (1), 85-101 View citations (1)
- Financial globalization: the need for a single currency and a global central bank
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, 2005, 27, (3), 507-531 View citations (7)
- Financial globalisation and regulation
Research in International Business and Finance, 2004, 18, (2), 129-140 View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2004)
- Financial Globalization: Some Conceptual Problems
Eastern Economic Journal, 2003, 29, (2), 183-189 View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2003)
- Why do Banks Fail?
International Review of Applied Economics, 2003, 17, (3), 231-248 View citations (3)
- Incomplete Information and Asymmetric Information
Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, 2001, 4, (2), 23-48
- Why institutional credit agencies are reluctant to lend to the rural poor: A theoretical analysis of the Indian rural credit market
World Development, 1997, 25, (2), 267-280 View citations (9)
- Deregulation of the Australian Banking Sector: A Theoretical Perspective
Australian Economic Papers, 1994, 33, (63), 272-85 View citations (7)
- Deregulation: Small Business Access to the Capital Market--Theoretical Issues with Special Reference to Australian Bank Finance
Australian Economic Papers, 1989, 28, (52), 141-59 View citations (5)
- PROBLEMS OF SMALL BUSINESS
Economic Papers, 1986, 5, (4), 92-110
- Financial Liberalization and Intervention
Books, Edward Elgar Publishing View citations (3)
- Role of Finance and Credit in Economic Development
Chapter 20 in International Handbook of Development Economics, Volumes 1 & 2, 2008 View citations (2)
- Is Growth Alone Sufficient to Reduce Poverty? In Search of the Trickle Down Effect in Rural India
Chapter 16 in Economic Growth, 2007 View citations (4)
- The Role of Banks in the Context of Economic Development with Reference to South Korea and India
Chapter 18 in A Handbook of Alternative Monetary Economics, 2007 View citations (1)
- Financial fragility: is it rooted in the development process? An examination with special reference to the South Korean experience
Chapter 3 in Neo-Liberal Economic Policy, 2004 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.