Details about Christopher Balding
Access statistics for papers by Christopher Balding.
Last updated 2015-12-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Asymmetric Trade Estimator in Modified Gravity: Corporate Tax Rates and Trade in OECD Countries
Working Papers, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR)
- Federal Income Tax Revenue Volatility Since 1966
Working Papers, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR) View citations (1)
- Sovereign Risk, Elections, and Contagion
ADB Economics Working Paper Series, Asian Development Bank
- Data on Singaporeâ€™s Sovereign Wealth Fund is Flawed
World Economics, 2015, 16, (3), 113-140
- Data Manipulation of Inflation Statistics Artificially Raises Real GDP
World Economics, 2014, 15, (2), 111-140
- A re-examination of the relation between democracy and international trade
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, 2011, 20, (5), 585-603 View citations (8)
- CDS Pricing and Elections in Emerging Markets
Journal of Emerging Market Finance, 2011, 10, (2), 121-173 View citations (3)
- A Modest Proposal for a Two‐Sided Market Clearing Institution under Asymmetric Supply Constraints with Skewed Pricing: The Market for Adoption and Abortion in the United States
Journal of Public Economic Theory, 2010, 12, (6), 1059-1080 View citations (1)
- Joining the World Trade Organization: What is the Impact?
Review of International Economics, 2010, 18, (1), 193-206 View citations (8)
- Qui a peur des fonds souverains ?
Revue d'Économie Financière, 2009, 9, (1), 215-227
- Who's Afraid of Sovereign Wealth Funds ?
Revue d'Économie Financière, 2009, 9, (1), 201-210
- Sovereign Wealth Funds: The New Intersection of Money and Politics
OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press View citations (10)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.