Details about Luiza Badin
Access statistics for papers by Luiza Badin.
Last updated 2020-07-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Bootstrap Approach for Bandwidth Selection in Estimating Conditional Efficiency Measures
DIAG Technical Reports, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza"
See also Journal Article in European Journal of Operational Research (2019)
- Optimal Bandwidth Selection for Conditional Efficiency Measures: a Data-driven Approach
LEM Papers Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy View citations (10)
See also Journal Article in European Journal of Operational Research (2010)
- A bootstrap approach for bandwidth selection in estimating conditional efficiency measures
European Journal of Operational Research, 2019, 277, (2), 784-797 View citations (9)
See also Working Paper (2018)
- Explaining inefficiency in nonparametric production models: the state of the art
Annals of Operations Research, 2014, 214, (1), 5-30 View citations (50)
- How to measure the impact of environmental factors in a nonparametric production model
European Journal of Operational Research, 2012, 223, (3), 818-833 View citations (146)
- Optimal bandwidth selection for conditional efficiency measures: A data-driven approach
European Journal of Operational Research, 2010, 201, (2), 633-640 View citations (136)
See also Working Paper (2008)
- A BIAS-CORRECTED NONPARAMETRIC ENVELOPMENT ESTIMATOR OF FRONTIERS
Econometric Theory, 2009, 25, (5), 1289-1318 View citations (10)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.