Details about Omar HMN Bashar
Access statistics for papers by Omar HMN Bashar.
Last updated 2020-05-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Nature of Aggregate Demand and Supply Shocks in ASEAN Countries
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Resource abundance, financial crisis and economic growth: did resource‐rich countries fare better during the global financial crisis?
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2020, 64, (2), 376-395
- The cyclicality of fiscal policy: New evidence from unobserved components approach
Journal of Macroeconomics, 2017, 53, (C), 222-234 View citations (1)
- The Trickle‐down Effect of the Mining Boom in Australia: Fact or Myth?
The Economic Record, 2015, 91, (S1), 94-108
- Oil price uncertainty, monetary policy and the macroeconomy: The Canadian perspective
Economic Modelling, 2013, 35, (C), 249-259 View citations (17)
- Monetary policy and the housing market in Australia
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2012, 34, (6), 849-863 View citations (12)
- The dynamics of aggregate demand and supply shocks in ASEAN countries
Journal of Asian Economics, 2012, 23, (5), 507-518 View citations (2)
- The transitory and permanent volatility of oil prices: What implications are there for the US industrial production?
Applied Energy, 2012, 92, (C), 447-455 View citations (23)
- Measuring Core Inflation in Bangladesh: An Unobserved Components Approach
Indian Economic Review, 2011, 46, (1), 109-129
- On the permanent effect of an aggregate demand shock: Evidence from the G-7 countries
Economic Modelling, 2011, 28, (3), 1374-1382 View citations (5)
- The role of aggregate demand and supply shocks in a low-income country:evidence from Bangladesh
Journal of Developing Areas, 2011, 44, (2), 243-264
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.