Details about Tomas Gabriel Bas
Access statistics for papers by Tomas Gabriel Bas.
Last updated 2020-05-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Services sector in the biotechnology firms of South America: a focus in Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Uruguay
International Journal of Learning and Intellectual Capital, 2014, 11, (4), 357-373
- Biopharmaceuticals in Latin America: challenges and opportunities
Innovation and Development, 2013, 3, (1), 19-36 View citations (1)
- Competencies, knowledge and capabilities based on natural resources in Southern Chile
International Journal of Learning and Intellectual Capital, 2012, 9, (4), 351-366
- University involvement in economic development in natural-resource based regions
International Journal of Learning and Intellectual Capital, 2012, 9, (1/2), 22-50
- National Systems of Innovations and Natural Resources Clusters: Evidence from Copper Mining Industry Patents
European Planning Studies, 2008, 17, (12), 1861-1879
- Canadian Biotechnology Policy: Designing Incentives for a New Technology
Environment and Planning C, 2004, 22, (2), 233-248
- Biotechnology Megacentres: Montreal and Toronto Regional Systems of Innovation
European Planning Studies, 2003, 11, (7), 789-804 View citations (5)
- The Competencies of Regions--Canada's Clusters in Biotechnology
Small Business Economics, 2001, 17, (1-2), 31-42 View citations (14)
- Innovation and Other Components of Growth in Canadian Technology Firms
Chapter 5 in National Innovation, Indicators and Policy, 2006
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.