Details about Guillaume Bazot
Access statistics for papers by Guillaume Bazot.
Last updated 2019-09-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Taming the Global Financial Cycle: Central Banks and the Sterilization of Capital Flows in the First Era of Globalization (1891-1913)
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
- Financial intermediation cost, rents, and productivity: An international comparison
Working Papers, European Historical Economics Society (EHES) View citations (2)
- Financial Consumption and the Cost of Finance: Measuring Financial Efficiency in Europe (1950-2007)
Working Papers, HAL View citations (17)
See also Journal Article in Journal of the European Economic Association (2018)
- The Price of Stability. The balance sheet policy of the Banque de France and the Gold Standard (1880-1914)
Working papers, Banque de France View citations (7)
Also in NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2014) View citations (5)
- Credit constraints and distance, what room for Central banking? The French experience (1880-1913)
PSE Working Papers, HAL
- Dark Matter Credit: The Development of Peer-to-Peer Lending and Banking in France. ByPhilip T. Hoffman, Gilles Postel-Vinay, and Jean-Laurent Rosenthal. Princeton: Princeton University Press, 2019. 303 pp. Maps, tables, figures, appendices, bibliography, notes, index. Cloth, $39.95. ISBN: 978-0-691-18217-9
Business History Review, 2019, 93, (3), 622-625
- Financial Consumption and the Cost of Finance: Measuring Financial Efficiency in Europe (1950–2007)
Journal of the European Economic Association, 2018, 16, (1), 123-160 View citations (13)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- International shocks and the balance sheet of the Bank of France under the classical gold standard
Explorations in Economic History, 2016, 62, (C), 87-107 View citations (12)
- Interregional Inequalities, Convergence, and Growth in France from 1840 to 1911
Annals of Economics and Statistics, 2014, (113-114), 309-345 View citations (2)
- Local liquidity constraints: What place for central bank regional policy? The French experience during the Belle Époque (1880–1913)
Explorations in Economic History, 2014, 52, (C), 44-62 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.