Details about Emanuel Barnea
Access statistics for papers by Emanuel Barnea.
Last updated 2016-07-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Monetary policy and financial stability in a banking economy: Transmission mechanism and policy tradeoffs
Journal of Financial Stability, 2015, 18, (C), 78-90 View citations (13)
- Dynamics of Banks' Capital Accumulation
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2014, 46, (4), 779-816 View citations (2)
- Reflections on the failure of the Taylor principle under commitment
Economics Letters, 2011, 112, (1), 71-74 View citations (2)
- The chronic inflation process: a model and evidence from Brazil and Israel
Journal of Economic Policy Reform, 2008, 11, (2), 151-162 View citations (1)
- Interest rate margins: a decomposition of dynamic oligopolistic conduct and market fundamentals
Applied Financial Economics, 2007, 17, (6), 487-499 View citations (3)
- Financial intermediation and the transmission mechanism: learning from a case study on Israeli banks
A chapter in What do new forms of finance mean for EM central banks?, 2015, vol. 83, pp 193-214
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.