Details about Jesper Bagger
Access statistics for papers by Jesper Bagger.
Last updated 2013-10-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- An Empirical Model of Wage Dispersion with Sorting
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (13)
Also in 2009 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics (2009) View citations (17)
- Education, Birth Order, and Family Size
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (11)
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2013) View citations (16)
- Wage Sorting Trends
Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University View citations (9)
See also Journal Article in Economics Letters (2013)
- A Feasible Equilibrium Search Model of Individual Wage Dynamics with Experience Accumulation
2011 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (14)
- Tenure, Experience, Human Capital and Wages: A Tractable Equilibrium Search Model of Wage Dynamics
Sciences Po publications, Sciences Po View citations (25)
- Wage and Productivity Dispersion: Labor Quality or Rent Sharing?
2010 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (22)
- An Equilibrium Model of Wage Dispersion with Sorting
2008 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (13)
- Job Durations and the Job Search Model: A Two-Country, Multi-Sample Analysis
Discussion Papers, Statistics Norway, Research Department
- Wage sorting trends
Economics Letters, 2013, 118, (1), 63-67 View citations (12)
See also Working Paper (2012)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.