Details about Alison Bailey
Access statistics for papers by Alison Bailey.
Last updated 2020-01-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Edited books
- What really drives dairy production systems: economic rationale or social and environmental responsibility?
2017 Conference, October 19-20, Rotorua, New Zealand, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
- Evaluation of field wetlands for mitigation of diffuse pollution
2016 Conference, August 25-26, Nelson, New Zealand, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society View citations (2)
- Business opportunities in local food supply chains: an investigation in England and Australia
83rd Annual Conference, March 30 - April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland, Agricultural Economics Society View citations (2)
- Determining The Cost Effectiveness Of Solutions To Diffuse Pollution: Developing A Model To Assess In-Field Mitigation Options for Phosphorous and Sediment Loss
81st Annual Conference, April 2-4, 2007, Reading University, UK, Agricultural Economics Society
- Helping Farmers Adjust to Policy Reforms through Demonstration Farms: Lessons from a Project in England
15th Congress, Campinas SP, Brazil, August 14-19, 2005, International Farm Management Association View citations (1)
- Integrating Flood Management and Agri-Environment through Washland Creation in the UK
14th Congress, Perth, Western Australia, August 10-15, 2003, International Farm Management Association View citations (2)
- Energy Efficiency Outlook of New Zealand Dairy Farming Systems: An Application of Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) Approach
Energies, 2020, 13, (1), 1-14 View citations (1)
- The Carbon Footprint of Energy Consumption in Pastoral and Barn Dairy Farming Systems: A Case Study from Canterbury, New Zealand
Sustainability, 2019, 11, (17), 1-15 View citations (1)
- A stated preference valuation of the non-market benefits of pollination services in the UK
Ecological Economics, 2015, 111, (C), 76-85 View citations (5)
- An industry viewpoint on the role of farm assurance in delivering food safety to the consumer: The case of the dairy sector of England and Wales
Food Policy, 2014, 45, (C), 14-24 View citations (3)
- Contributing understanding of mitigation options for phosphorus and sediment to a review of the efficacy of contemporary agricultural stewardship measures
Agricultural Systems, 2010, 103, (2), 105-109
- Rural Planning and Management
Books, Edward Elgar Publishing
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.