Details about Dagim G. Belay
Access statistics for papers by Dagim G. Belay.
Last updated 2022-05-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Ethiopian Commodity Exchange and Spatial Price Dispersion: Disentangling Warehouse and Price Information effects
IFRO Working Paper, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics
- Quantitative input restriction and farmers’ economic performance: Evidence from Denmark's yellow card initiative on antibiotics
Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2022, 73, (1), 155-171
- How Valuable are Antimicrobials for Pig Production? An Econometric Analysis
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2021, 46, (3) View citations (1)
- A Montero Auction Mechanism to Regulate Antimicrobial Consumption in Agriculture
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2020, 102, (5), 1448-1467 View citations (2)
- Nudging farmers in crop choice using price information: Evidence from Ethiopian Commodity Exchange
Agricultural Economics, 2020, 51, (5), 793-808 View citations (2)
- ‘The scarlet letters’: Information disclosure and self-regulation: Evidence from antibiotic use in Denmark
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2020, 104, (C) View citations (1)