Details about Slavko Bezeredi
Access statistics for papers by Slavko Bezeredi.
Last updated 2019-02-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Research note: The distributional impact of local social benefits in Croatia
EUROMOD Working Papers, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research
- AN INSTITUTIONAL THEORY OF INFORMAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP: SOME LESSONS FROM FYR MACEDONIA
Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), 2018, 23, (03), 1-22 View citations (2)
- Evaluating Policy Approaches Towards Undeclared Work: Some Lessons from FYR of Macedonia
South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, 2018, 16, (2), 171-187 View citations (1)
- Explaining and Tackling Under-Declared Employment in FYR Macedonia: The Employers Perspective
South East European Journal of Economics and Business, 2018, 13, (2), 19-31 View citations (1)
- Explaining informal entrepreneurship in South-East Europe: a tax morale approach
Eastern Journal of European Studies, 2018, 9(2), 47-68 View citations (1)
- EVALUATING THE USE OF PERSONAL CONNECTIONS TO BYPASS FORMAL PROCEDURES: A STUDY OF VRSKI IN REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA
UTMS Journal of Economics, 2017, 8, (2), 169-182
- Explaining Consumers’ Motives for Purchasing from the Informal Economy: Some Lessons from a Study of Bulgaria, Croatia and FYR of of Macedonia
Economic Alternatives, 2017, (4), 515-531
- TACKLING THE ILLEGAL PRACTICE OF UNDER-REPORTING EMPLOYEES’ WAGES: LESSONS FROM THE REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA
UTMS Journal of Economics, 2017, 8, (3), 243-258
- Predicting gross wages of non-employed persons in Croatia
Financial Theory and Practice, 2016, 40, (1), 1-61 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.