Details about Alexandra Bernasek
Access statistics for papers by Alexandra Bernasek.
Last updated 2017-05-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A comparative analysis of European real estate markets for the international investor
ERES, European Real Estate Society (ERES)
- Private Pressure for Social Change in south Africa: The Impact of the Sullivan Principles
Working Papers, Michigan - Research on Economic Development
See also Journal Article in Review of Social Economy (1997)
- Job Lock in Rural versus Urban Labor Markets
Growth and Change, 2015, 46, (2), 253-273
- Decomposing Racial and Ethnic Differences in Small Business Lending: Evidence of Discrimination
Review of Social Economy, 2013, 71, (4), 443-473 View citations (6)
- Family Financial Risk Taking When the Wife Earns More
Journal of Family and Economic Issues, 2008, 29, (2), 289-306 View citations (28)
- Gender differences in defined contribution pension decisions
Financial Services Review, 1999, 8, (1), 1-10 View citations (41)
- Are Women More Risk Averse?
Economic Inquiry, 1998, 36, (4), 620-30 View citations (439)
- Private Pressure for Social Change in South Africa: the Impact of the Sullivan Principles
Review of Social Economy, 1997, 55, (2), 172-193 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (1990)
- WHO GETS MATERNITY LEAVE?: THE CASE OF MALAYSIA
Contemporary Economic Policy, 1997, 15, (2), 94-104 View citations (2)
- European Economic Integration and Commercial Real Estate Markets: An Analysis of Trends in Market Determinants
Journal of Real Estate Research, 1996, 11, (2), 159-182 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.