Details about Carlo Bellavite Pellegrini
|Workplace:||Dipartimento di Politica Economica (Department of Economic Policy), Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (Departments and Institutes of Economics), Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (Catholic University of the Sacred Heart), (more information at EDIRC)|
Access statistics for papers by Carlo Bellavite Pellegrini.
Last updated 2020-12-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- The Impact of ESG Scores on both Firm Profitability and Value in the Automotive Sector (2002-2016)
Working Papers, European Centre of Peace Science, Integration and Cooperation (CESPIC), Catholic University 'Our Lady of Good Counsel'
- Does diversity in the payroll affect soccer teams’ performance? Evidence from the Italian Serie A
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Modelli di Agenzie di Sviluppo Regionale: Analisi Teorica ed Evidenza Empirica
Development and Comp Systems, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (8)
- SYSTEMIC RISK DETERMINANTS IN THE EUROPEAN BANKING INDUSTRY DURING FINANCIAL CRISES, 2006-2012
Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali, 2018, 139, (2), 109-122
- VARIABILITÀ, CONCENTRAZIONE E DIVERSITÀ UN'ANALISI PANEL SULLA RELAZIONE SALARI-PERFORMANCE IN SERIE A
Rivista di Diritto ed Economia dello Sport, 2018, 14, (1), 123-143
- Does a one-tier board affect firms’ performances? Evidences from Italian unlisted enterprises
Small Business Economics, 2017, 48, (1), 213-224
- IS CORRUPTION DETRIMENTAL FOR STOCK RETURNS? EVIDENCE FROM A PANEL OF LATIN AMERICAN FIRMS (2004-2013): A NOTE
Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali, 2017, 135, (1), 3-12
- Money market funds, shadow banking and systemic risk in United Kingdom
Finance Research Letters, 2017, 21, (C), 163-171 View citations (5)
- The value of political connections in French industrial listed corporations
Global Business and Economics Review, 2016, 18, (6), 704-728
- A leap forward over the wall: Italian economy and economic thought in the Fifties
Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali, 2013, 123, (3-4), 303-320
- The choice of alternative corporate governance systems: ownership structures and performance in Italian unlisted firms in 2008
International Journal of Trade and Global Markets, 2013, 6, (3), 242-261
- Microfinance institutions in Africa, Asia, and Latin America: an empirical analysis of operational efficiency, institutional context and costs
International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, 2012, 5, (3), 255-271 View citations (1)
- Why Do Italian Joint Stock Companies Adopt One or Two-Tier Board?
Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali, 2010, 118, (1), 3-25
- Explaining Systemic Risk in Latin American Banking Industry over 2002–2015
A chapter in Asia-Pacific Contemporary Finance and Development, 2019, vol. 26, pp 287-309
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.